ManTech is seeking motivated, career and customer-oriented Intelligence Analysts to join our team in the Northern Virginia area. The successful candidate will provide unparalleled support to the customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. These are dynamic, fast-paced roles where you will make tangible contributions on initiatives that secure our nation and advance its intelligence objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support a wide range of operational and programmatic activities. Provide objective reviews of on-going and potential activities and serve as the vital throughout the Areas of Responsibility and the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Manage and track operational cases.
- Prepare written products in a clear and concise manner.
- Be able to multitask to manage multiple projects at one time. Ability to analyze data quickly individually or as part of a team.
- Prepare and deliver effective briefings.
- Demonstrate sound judgment.
- Have experience working across the IC and other Government agencies and drafting IC related documents.
- Knowledge of the Mission, policies, regulations, technical tools and databases to support activities.
- Monitor and analyze diverse information from a variety of sources, analyze and distill into actionable insights.
- Research, author, and coordinate information to support senior leadership.
- May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
- Field experience desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree plus seven years or more of related work experience (or five years additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree).
- Relevant IC certifications and/or training as required.