The FMV Opportunity
The Full Motion Video positions at BAE Systems provide employees with hands-on FMV training for all intelligence disciplines, advanced skills certification, and rapid job promotion into instructor, subject matter expert, and management positions. Our team takes pride in supporting the critical missions that protect the nation, our freedom, and our families--the things that really matter. We are looking for candidates that are looking to be trained in FMV and become a apart of the future BAE Systems Intelligence & Security Program. Please take the time to review our program and inquire for more information about this opportunity.
- Learn FMV tradecraft through a unique three-week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates, who may be new to motion GEOINT, specialized instruction in FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution.
- Compile intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel.
- Have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), FMV training, and FMV Advanced Research positions.
- Input data accurately, timely exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy.
- Enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits and access to career advancement pathways day-1 as a member of our team.
Who you are
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Someone who can work a rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am), alternating days and nights each month that will include weekends and holidays.
- Excel in a fast-paced work environment, while multi-tasking -highly skilled and effective communicator.
- Experienced in intelligence operations focusing on TCPED (Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination) process.
- Open to learning new skills and taking on a variety of tasks to enhance your analytic and technical abilities.
- Likes working with government agencies and is effective at problem solving with new and innovative ideas.
- Job Summary (will not post to career site) :
- Provides real-time support to Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations focused on the collection and analysis of relevant information for intelligence support to decision maker`s situational understanding and the operational cycle. Compiles, segregates, evaluates, researches, interprets, analyzes, and disseminates intelligence information in support of current operations.
3+ years' of intelligence experience OR a Bachelors/Masters in a related field of study.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Formal Intelligence school (typically 2+ months in duration, full time; MOS in Intelligence: 35F, 35G, SIGINT, HUMINT, etc...).
- Type 32 words per minute without looking at the keyboard at 90% accuracy.
- Understanding the basic intelligence cycle/process.
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a video screen.
Basic understanding of National level imagery product standards.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Experience exploiting Full Motion Video and has a basic understanding of sensor capabilities.
- Experience exploiting national imagery with a basic understanding of imagery analysis.
- During high-tempo operations, can relay and articulate information.
- Background in counterterrorism analysis
- Can solve routine tasks of varying scope and complexity following Standard procedures.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point.
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.