Description: MacAulay-Brown Inc., an Alion Company is seeking onsite Intelligence Analyst 4 to provide analytical support to the FBI Insider Threat Office ( (InTO). The office serves as the central coordinating component for the FBI's Insider Threat Detection and Prevention Program. The candidates will support the InTO mission to identify new tools required for a robust Insider Threat Program, identify trends, and incorporate new data sets into all source analysis, working closely with internal administrative and investigative components to detect and deter insider threats.
Candidates must have a proficiency in understanding security risk management concepts; a security related certification; and experience with intelligence-focused operation environment.
Intelligence Analyst 4 responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field or non - technical Bachelor's degree with minimum of ten (10 ) years substantial practical experience in a technical field.
· Also, highly desirable: proficiency in understanding security risk management concepts; a security related certification; and experience with Intelligence-focused operation environment.
· Familiarization with assessing risks in business processes including those with IT systems;
· Critical thinker and solution finder for complex IT security situations and/or business processes vulnerable to insider threats;
· Familiarization with IT monitoring tools; configuration management; managing or maintaining user accounts and system privileges; risk and vulnerability assessments; operational threat assessments;
· Knowledge of network protocols; network security; information assurance management; cyber security capability validations; automated vulnerability scanning tools
· Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
· Proficiency reviewing production and with word processing and Microsoft Office applications(e.g., SharePoint);
· Proficiency with risk assessments tools (e.g., Risk Vision)
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
· Ability to assist and review in preparation of presentations;
· US citizenship is required.
· Must possess and maintain TS/SCI clearance and CI Polygraph