Supporting the FBI's Terrorist Screening Center (TSC), the Intelligence Analyst 4 shall, at the direction of the government, provide services to include:
- Prepares parts of more complex studies or reports which include all aspects related to their specifically defined geographic or functional areas.
- Prepares basic-descriptive and current-reportorial intelligence reports, collection manuals, and instructions to field collectors in their assigned area of responsibility.
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements.
- Evaluates incoming reports and information.
- Presents briefings to personnel designated by the customer.
- Apply knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, policies, and precedents which affect the use of program and related support resources in the area studied
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, in orde