Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories Responsibilities:
Working with subordinate management, responsible for planning, organizing and managing teams of analysts on a series of significant projects or a definable piece of a larger program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements. Directs all resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the intelligence design direction of a project through implementation and follow up in accordance with project objectives. Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading or assisting with proposals. Projects managed are typically of significant complexity.Qualifications: Responsibilities:
- The Cyberspace Joint Operation Planner Lead will serve as the technical lead for contractor personnel performing planning functions.
- The Lead will monitor and review strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters and makes recommendations to ensure compliance and/or consideration in planning efforts
- The Lead will develop plans and orders through the application of operational art and operational design, and by using the JOPP, within the milestones, deliverables, and interaction points for plans developed using Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) activities
- Provides input to briefings, transitioning concepts to execution, and assisting in the coordination of joint operational planning in support of training, exercises, combat, and contingency plans and operations
- Develops and integrates cyberspace capabilities into deliberate, contingency, operation, and crisis action planning
- Provides input for the development of TTPs, CONOPs, COAs, and other related documents related to OCO, DCO, and the securing, operating, and defending of the DODIN
- Provides input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements, and be prepared to modify development planning efforts based on the changing cyberspace environment
- Contributes to the development of exercise scenarios, exercise operational plans, and other required documentation to support planning and execution to accomplish USCYBERCOM exercise training priorities
- Conducts research of current and emerging threats to U.S. Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR)
- Participates in Joint Planning Groups (JPGs), and Operational Planning Groups/Teams (OPG/OPTs)
- Acts as a full participant and provides substantive contributions to JPGs and OPG/OPTs developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts
- Fully participates and provides substantive contributions to cyberspace operations planning activities coordination through the IJSTO to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages, SAP procedures, and the RAPCO
- Serves as a technical expert of all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design, Joint Operation Planning, and APEX
- Conducts joint operation planning in support of combat and contingency operations without supervision
- Provides technical expertise and participates in all phases and steps of the JOPP and APEX activities
- Provides significant contribution to the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, CONOPs, and orders
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
- 5+ years of experience as a Joint Operation Planner
- 5+ years of experience using JOPP, JOPES, and APEX planning formats and guidance
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience managing teams in an environment similar to the TO.
- Military Joint Operation Planning training through the Joint Professional Military Education Phase II (JPME II) from a CJCS accredited joint education program listed in CJCSI 1800.01E. The JIOPC, or other similar military operation planning courses, may be substituted for JPME II.
- 4+ years of planning experience may be substituted with completion of an advanced Service planner school (School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS), School of Advanced Air and Space Studies (SAASS), Joint Advanced Warfighting School (JAWS), etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with USCYBERCOM, its components, or a related cyber role.
- Ethical hacker concepts familiarization
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills