We are seeking an experienced and business savvy attorney to provide legal services to internal clients in support of our intellectual property, including trademark, patent and copyright matters.
- Requires JD and minimum 5 years relevant work experience at a law firm and/or in-house attorney.
- Experience with social media, digital strategies, trademark and patents, both domestic and international.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to appropriately manage and prioritize a diverse workload.
- Must be admitted to practice in the state employed within twelve months of hire.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently on a self-motivated basis.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of the law to make sound judgments, communicate, and interact with others in a professional manner.
- Some travel may be required.