Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
11 - 15 years
Posted 31 days ago
Details: An INTEL Market Vertical Sales Lead job in Fredericksburg, VA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for product sales initiatives in the INTEL Vertical market. You will be involved in all phases of customer relationships, business development, and capture management with emphasis on identification, qualification, and opportunity capture phases. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Management, Engineering, or a related technical field, plus a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense TS/SCI is required at the time of hire.
INTEL Market Vertical Sales Lead Job duties:
• Meet or exceed assigned sales, gross margins, and quotas in INTEL Market Vertical.
• Understand the Customer, Product Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, TAM, SAM, and SOM, Competitive Analysis, Sales, Tactical, and Strategic Planning & setting Strategy to win.
• Coordinate market and product development requirements on a project basis using quality tools to deliver value added services to customers.
• Perform customer needs analyses and competitive assessments.
• Develop and maintain detailed sales plans including acquisition analyses, technology, and development assessment.
• Develop, Provide, & Maintain 3-year tactical & strategic plans including Quarterly & Annual Forecast Develop and execute broad account and market tactical and strategic plans and executing specific program captures.
• Develop and execute sales, account, and capture plans during all phases, from early opportunity qualification and development through proposal submission is another important component for this position.
• Extensive experience and contacts within INTEL Market Vertical, manned and unmanned systems and technology original equipment manufacturers preferred.
• Proven capture and proposal experience, preferably for unmanned programs and including programs valued at $50M+.
• Technical expertise and experience in the autonomous domain.
• Problem Solving/Analysis Skills, including using analytical tools such as Excel to create custom views of data with an eye to providing understanding and actionable data to inform decisions.
• Experience developing and managing marketing and bid and proposal budgets.
• Knowledge and experience with program management, program planning and execution, and systems engineering.