- Develop targeted regional/local integrator accounts and implement account plans to grow discretionary business
- Consult and train integrator partners on product and solution applications that meet their needs, as well as the needs of their customers
- Partner with integrator on identifying new avenues for increased revenues and margin
- Execute strategic selling capabilities within integrator (Owner, Operations, Sales). This is inclusive of leading dialogue and training.
- Coordinate and collaborate business development with other Allegion channel partners, including software alliance members (SAM) and wholesalers
- Collaborate with other team members to identity and deliver leads to integrator partners for growth. Develops these leads through collaboration and use of Allegion Security Integrator Member program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal customers (including sales, marketing, engineering, customer, technical services, and operations). Provide market intelligence, product and solution input and feedback, and necessary recommendations to marketing teams.
- Maintain and utilize CRM tool for sales reporting and to communicate sales activities.
- Maintain awareness of all Allegion policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensure compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five years sales experience, preferably in the security space
- Ability to gain understanding of all system components in order to develop solutions
- Ability to learn industry specific software, and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 50% or more travelrequired