Integrations, Reporting and Analytics Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Integrations, Reporting and Analytics Manager to join their HR Systems team.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across global teams
- Work with small team of integration and reporting on multiple projects simultaneously with teams on Integration, reporting, analytics best practices
- Ability to drive reporting and HR analytics strategy. Develop complex and meaningful metric reports for business users and senior management teams.
- Demonstrated integration and reporting experience to work with business owners to help team activities to implement, support and integrate Workday HCM technology solutions (HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management and etc.)
- Assist in designing, delivering, and/or maintaining business critical data/system migration integration and reporting into and out of the Workday application. Sustaining support activities including the responsibility for troubleshooting and optimizing existing system interfaces/integrations, and a detailed understanding of HR business and technical requirements to deliver appropriate end-to-end solutions.
- Provide hands on delivery support and assistance for HR projects related to business process, data conversion, data retention, and integration.
- Identifying test scenarios, and assisting in the execution of testing in support of Workday system updates and changes.
- Supporting management of related technical environments/tenants, including the ongoing migration of code and configuration and related validation testing in each instance.
- Translating and documenting non-technical requirements into technical concepts with a comprehensive understanding of HR applications and technical interdependencies.
- Exercising good judgment in use of standards and technical documentation
- Assist in delivery of high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Support project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects
- 5+ years implementing integration and reporting solutions with ERP software
- 5+ years Human Resource and Payroll software application experience
- 5+ Years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- 2+ Experience with dashboards and analytics is required
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- Workday Studio, EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- Workday HCM preferred, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Taleo, or otherSaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an HR information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills