We are looking for exceptionally intelligent and motivated systems integration developers to work with our Guest Management Solutions development team. You will integrate our world-class software with those of our clients and partners, using your comprehensive knowledge of web services, XML, relational databases, and Java programming to build the software. At the same time, we'll count on your excellent communications and organization skills to liaise with the clients and vendors to work out how the integrations will work, coordinating data exchange, and making sure that they are satisfied. You'll also help to solve problems as they occur in our production systems and help support staff with technical inquiries. This is a very dynamic position, requiring the ability to stay on top of several projects simultaneously.
- 5 + years’ experience in web and software development
- 3 Years of experience working with Java
- 2 years of experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies.
- 3 + years' experience in XML, web services (RestFul and SOAP, WSDL and XSD)
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Experience working on remote systems.
- Familiar with the following: Eclipse, Git, HTML, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Key Words: Integration, Webservices, XML, Java, SQL, Spring, Hibernate
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to quickly communicate details either written or verbal
- Able to work with remote teams
- Goal Focused.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field