As a crucial strategic component to building a scalable sourcing channel, the dedicated Integrations Analyst will work to implement, maintain and support feeds and scrapes from origination to maintenance for all Snagajob sourcing customers. This role is client facing and will require you to work directly with customers.
This role may be based in our Richmond, Arlington, or Charleston office.
What We’ll Expect:
- You will be dedicated to the Sales Business Operations team and oversee and coordinate all feeds and scrapes
- Responsible for partnering with Sales and their customers to understand all customer requirements in regards to feeds and scrapes
- Responsible for translating customer needs into technical specifications
- Responsible for development, troubleshooting and validation of new feeds and scrapes
- Responsible for proactively monitoring and troubleshooting all existing feeds and scrapes
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelordegreerequired; CS or EE background preferred.
- Hands on experience with SQL is preferred
- Proficient with technical tools and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Strong project management skills and a track record of on-time delivery
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results under pressure in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Tenacity and sense of urgency to make things happen quickly
- Be comfortable and confident with external proactive communication
- Display excellent verbal and written communication in a technical environment
- Natural collaborator who engenders trust and cooperation from colleagues and stakeholders
- Creative and strategic thinker who enjoys brainstorming new opportunities with co-workers and partners
- Be internally and externally open and direct with a constant sense of urgency to meet internal and external expectations
- Willingness to do anything it takes to get the work done
- Some travelrequired
What You Can Expect From Snagajob:
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 20 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, eligibility for performance-based bonuses, and casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. Snagajob is an equal opportunity employer.
With more than 80 million registered hourly workers and 300,000 employer locations, Snagajob is America’s #1 hourly marketplace. We focus on creating instant and quality connections so workers can get jobs and employers can hire workers—in minutes. Since 2000, our mission has been to put people in right fit-positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. We do this through the Snagajob marketplace and PeopleMatter, our end-to-end platform of talent and workforce management solutions. Our mobile sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-locationoperators to Fortune 500 businesses with thousands of locations, across the restaurant, retail, hospitality and healthcare industries.
With offices in Arlington, VA; Richmond, VA; Charleston, SC and Oakland, CA, Snagajob was named to Fortune Magazine's Great Place to Work® list for eight years in a row and Washington Magazine's 50 Great Places to Work list for 2015.