Businessolver is a technology company delivering market-changing benefits and services to millions of people across the U.S. Our primary mission is to transform benefits to a year-round personalized journey through innovative technology and high-touch service.
We take our role in benefits very seriously. We know that at the other end of our technology is a person, a family or a loved one. This is why, at the core of our business, we cultivate a culture of service through transparency and an unwavering responsiveness to our clients and employees.
We’re not shy about how much we love our clients. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and empower their employees to maximize their benefits use.
**At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Respond readily. Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
We are seeking a System Design Analyst to discover and analyze client needs. The selected candidate must effectively and efficiently implement them onto our proprietary platform in support of our most important priority...our customers!
The candidate must be able to successfully define, document and perform system configuration. The successful individual will collaborate with the Quality team to identify defects and manage rework through the implementation cycle. The best candidates will have the ability to jump in and help out. You will need to really understand our business, processes and tasks so that you can help others effectively do their jobs. Up for the challenge?
- Experience performing requirements gathering, functional and data analysis, and system design and configuration
- Ability to identify and document data types, rules, mapping, and conversion requirements
- Conceptual knowledge or experience working with ETL tools and processes is highly desired
- Ability to coordinates and conduct all levels of system and user acceptance testing
- Ability to maintain system documentation for internal and external use
- Experience working with multiple projects and collaborating with diverse resources to meet timeline objectives
- Ability to identify and escalate deficiencies in technical work and implementation plans
- Participate in ongoing business process standardization
- Provide accurate and timely project communication, status and schedule updates to assigned client
- Create/interpret data mapping from source system(s) to target system
- Utilize assigned data conversion tools and documentation to promote efficiency and standardization
- Clearly communicate and present solutions to internal and external customers
What you need to make the cut:
- 3 - 6 years of industry experience gathering/analyzing data for writing system requirements, performing system configuration, and creating ETL processes for data transactions
- 1 - 3 years of experience writing test plans & test cases
- Good listener, able to apply the knowledge gained effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-profile projects in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional client relationship/consultative skill-set required
- A self-directed team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, freely offers assistance
- Client-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry-cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
At this time all Businessolver roles are remote (work-from-home) due to COVID 19. Some roles are permanently work-from-home, while others will eventually return to an office. Your Recruiter can provide clarification during the interview process.
Our larger “hub” locations include (Des Moines, Denver, Chicago, Iowa City, Dallas, Louisville & Charlotte):
- Weekly catered meals.Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens.We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- If you need a boost, visit our fitness facilities to clear your head (Des Moines, Denver, Chicago, Dallas & Louisville).