Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Integration, Test, and Validation Engineer
- Responsible for integrating, testing, and deploying software and hardware products for complex integrated ground systems supplied to other customers
- Responsible for developing test procedures, defining requirement verification methods, integrating products as part of a large ground system, troubleshooting errors and work closely with System and Software engineers as part of an agile like team
- Assist other engineers with defining the future architecture roadmap for integrating, testing and deploying future capabilities
- Interaction, planning and coordination with multiple discipline engineering/maintenance teams for technical issues
- Automation of the current test procedure
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering from an accredited college or in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education in order to perform Systems Integration, Validation and Verification
- Microsoft Tools Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- Experience with software development or college degree with software development course work and labs
- Experience with Systems Engineering and requirements management or college degree with software development course work and labs
- Experience with software testing and use of test automation tools (i.e. Eggplant, Test Complete, SILK)
- Experience with scripting such as Perl, Python, Powershell
- Familiarity with automation tool
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.