In your role as leader of visual product integration, you will be responsible for one or multiple projects simultaneously. You will identify requirements leading to product developments and oversee their integration into the project.
- You will be called upon to configure the visual product (Image Generator) and related interface software (One Visual Interface and Visual Gateway) in response to specific project requirements for clients around the world.
- You will participate in development in C ++ new features involving visual interface software and visual product in an advanced object-oriented environment
- You will configure a range of visual effects, such as weather and diurnal effects, special effects (pyrotechnics, recirculation/vorticity,retro-fire, waves, dust trails), moving objects, sensors (FLIR, NVG, lighting effects).
- You will create project backlogs in JIRA and ensure that test procedures are documented in accordance with requirements and implemented prior to validation by pilots and testing engineers, and resolve any issues identified during validation in compliance with guidelines and good software practices.
- You may be required to travel occasionally to complete customer integration and validation when their flight simulator is deployed at their training center.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Good object-oriented design skills (knowledge of C++ is essential).
- Familiar with software development and integration, software lifecycle and configuration management tools.
- Experience in real-time software development, an asset.
- Comfortable working within a team of young and dynamic software developers.
- High degree of autonomy, initiative and creativity.
- Minimum 2 years experience in software development
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.