Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Care, this role will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues, integrating systems with the Pipelines platform, and partnering with Product Development and Development Engineering to identify and triage platform bugs. This role will also be responsible for creating Pipelines platform training content for our Customer Care team.
- You will enable customer success using the power of Quick Base and its ability to integrate with 3rd party technologies
- You will troubleshoot functionality, explain features, and provide best practices guidance to both our customers and our internal Care team
- You will partner directly with our Product Development team to identify issues, replicate and help prioritize bugs, and provide Voice of Customer feedback to help guide the future direction and development of the Pipelines product
- You will creatively solve problems with a bias toward action and innovation
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are eager to learn new technologies, including the Quick Base platform
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts, with understanding of API integrations, understanding of cloud protocols, error codes, retry codes, etc
- Understanding of coding XML and JSON message file formats
- Able to analyze, document and summarize issues for different types of technical and functional audiences.
- Ability to create and deliver training presentations for our internal Care organization as well as other Customer Success teams
- Understanding of database concepts along with a programmatic and structured approach for debugging issues
- Familiarity analyzing and debugging Python / Jinja or a similar language
- Experience with common business applications such as Box, Bucket, Clearbit, DocuSign, Dropbox, Formstack, JIRA, Mailchimp, Mailgun, Mailparser, Marketo, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Sharepoint, OneDrive, , Quick Base, QuickBooks Online, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Shipstation, Shopify, Slack, Wit.AI