Our client, a national Financial Services firm, needs an Integration Support Analyst in their Austin office.
The Integration Support Analyst (ISA) supports1,+ customers across multiple business applications in the insurance brokerage industry.
They are primarily responsible for administering our Salesforce CRM platform which integrates with financial and agency management systems. They work closely with technology liaisons of various platforms to troubleshoot issues and engage on issue resolution.
The ISA must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to handle a high volume of requests from customers with varying technical skills.
They pay close attention to detail, are strong at problem solving and not afraid to chase down answers. They must be proficient at documenting new processes and understand the underlying business operations in order to support users administering group benefits policies, retirement plans, property and casualty and individual life insurance policies.
- Resolve assigned cases following documented case management life cycles processes
- Meet individual and team goals and service levels
- Move data changes through a standardized migration life cycle following industry best practices
- Use Avention tool to search and populate Client data in CRM system regularly
- Work withtechnology liaisons to monitor, document, and troubleshoot system integration error logs
- Create reports to find data discrepancies and prepare files for resolution.
- Complete multiple service cases a day and coordinate with Support lead for prioritization of tasks
- Contribute to the System Maintenance Release Enhancements by supporting operations
- Document procedures
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance processes
Skills and Experience
- Three plus years providing customer and internal support in a complex, integrated application environment
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service in a technology setting
- Salesforceexperience is highly desirable
- Business Analyst experience is highly desirable
- Preparation of data files using Excel to load with Apex Data Loader
- Familiarity with Callidus, Lawson, and/or EPIC AMSpreferred
- Ability to understand business concepts and how they apply to application integration
- Experience with insurance industry back office operations is preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp and apply business concepts
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, changing environment