Integration Specialist on update projects, customer and engineer’s main point of contact for software related issues.
Lead and offer technical support to software engineers during integration of their systems.
Asked to travel around the world at CAE customer sites and integrate the software solutions developed in house.
Provide project (status, risks, etc.) information to upper management.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and FORTRAN programming languages and scripting languages
- Knowledge of AIX / LINUX / Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of operating system concepts, computer architectures, aircraft simulation software and the interface with aircraft instruments.
- Software integration experience
- Knowledge of a configuration management tool e.g. Starteam.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Knowledge of techniques and tools used for software debugging (.NET and/or Windbg, DBX, GDB).
- Knowledge of CAE software and applications an asset (CAELIB, STARTEAM, STRIVE framework, ACS framework, Visual Systems and SIM XXI).
- Knowledge of simulated systems and instruments/avionics interface an asset.
- Strong planning and organizational skill. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology.
- Demonstrate flexibility and strong project and assigned tasks ownership as well as ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic, team player, like challenges.
- Dealing with customer experience is considered an asset.
- Availability to travel to customer sites (25% to 50% of the time)
- Bilingualism in both French and English is required.