- Be the first point of contact for any technical matter on site.
- Create project integration plan and define weekly activities on simulator.
- Define and manage site integration priorities. Reports on Integration status.
- Lead and offer technical support to software engineers during integration of their systems.
- Ensure proper deployment of the visual system, when applicable.
- Identify and participate actively in solving software problems, advise appropriate engineers / technicians.
- Ensure proper simulator operation.
- Travel to CAE customer sites to complete and qualify the simulator. Supports customer during acceptance phase.
- Responsible for site software configuration management.
- Provide project (status, risks, etc) information to upper management.
- Bachelor of Engineering with minimum of two years related experience.
- Knowledge of CAE software and applications (ONEUI, STARTEAM, Strive framework, Visual Systems,Simfinity products and NeTTs architecture).
- Knowledge of C, C++ and FORTRAN programming languages and scriptinglanguages (Perl).
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools for Windows platform (Visual Studio 6.0 and higher).
- Knowledge of simulated systems and instruments/avionics interface an asset.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, team player.
- Strong planning and organizational skill. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology.
- Demonstrate flexibility and strong project and assigned tasks ownership as well as ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Environment and PC hardware.
- Availability to travel to various locations for on-site work.