We are looking for an Integration Solution Architect to play a critical role in Waters digital transformation. This role can be remote. You will be joining a fast-paced, agile team that possesses a true passion for unlocking Waters data, making it discoverable and accessible to achieve strategic business goals. You will help Waters develop deep and broad usage of integration technologies, drive the adoption of API based architecture and elevate the technology landscape to the next level in the Waters digital transformation journey.
You must have a hands-on integration architecture experience. You will be responsible for implementing integration strategy, vision, provide an end-to-end view of how integrations fit together and identify opportunities to standardize the technology landscape for improved efficiency. You have proven experience in implementing large scale API solutions, including scalability, security, and performance, preferably using MuleSoft.
You have a deep understanding of integration technologies, stay up to date on industry best practices, and a passion for improving customer experience. A self-starter, excellent communication, and dedication to innovation are critical to this role.
- Develop and drive Waters integration strategy, vision, and recommend industry standards/best practices
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Waters technology platforms and products
- Setup architecture principles & standards and ensure adherence
- Lead integration design reviews for various programs and projects
- Engage and guide a team of Architects and Developers on API based integration technology
- Define and evangelize integration patterns, domain-driven design, reusability, and automated testing
- Partner with architects and other IT stakeholders in enhancing and implementing integration strategy and standardize/modernize integration across the enterprise
- Lead and plan complex systems integrations, performance tuning, and integration testing
- Improve processes, ensure proper documentation, and increase efficiency
- Conduct technical workshops with internal teams & partners and lead integration POCs, prototypes, and pilots
- Provide technology insights to the IT leadership teams and actively collaborates with product owners, business process owners, and business users
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology is required.
- Over ten years’ experience architecting integration solutions
- Demonstrated experiences in architecting services based integrations with at least two of the following:
- MuleSoft or other platforms (e.g., TIBCO, IBM, Dell Boomi, WebMethods, etc.)
- API Management solutions (Mashery, Apigee, AWS API Gateway, etc.)
- Hand on experience with Java, J2EE, XML, and JSON
- Demonstrated experience in integration patterns, methods, and technologies such as APIs, REST, EDI, ETL, message queues, event-driven, and micro-services
- Experience with large scale implementation of API based integrations with message queues
- Demonstrated experience implementing architecture with high-availability, reliability, performance testing, and tuning
- Experience with Cloud/On-premise architectures, Network, and Security
- Strong experience in agile development, test-driven development, and DevOps processes
- Experience in defining and evangelizing strategies, best practices, standards, reusable components, and governance
- Excellent communication skills & ability to influence key technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in implementing any streaming platform such as Solace or Kafka and experience in IoT are an additional plus
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess excellent presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn and be curious
- Enthusiasm and commitment to deliver projects on time with high quality