The Integration Services Manager is responsible for working with Point of Sale (POS) Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to integrate external solutions into Apriva’s Payment Gateway Services. He/she is responsible for helping the business grow by driving product development, certification activities, ISV support and sales around integration services.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the POS ISV ecosystem and the products necessary to meet the needs of the marketplace
- Work closely with all product owners to adjust new features and product requirements to ensure proper support throughout the integration.
- Effectively drive strategic partnerships with ISVs and related third parties
- Coordinate cross-functional teams focusing on education of the application and merchant targets.
- Contribute to the product roadmap for POS ISV
- Engages with customers to both understand the customer need and to evangelize Apriva’s capabilities
- Works with account executives to regularly collaborate and communicate with external clients
- Works with sales, business development and leadership to identify opportunities with new or existing clients
- Prepares and/or presents integration activities and ISV statistical data tracking the health of the program.
- Provides sales support and engages in post-sales activities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product support and/or product development preferably in environments that involved an ecosystem model of integrated partners/ISVs
- Understanding of a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) sales model
- Demonstrated leadership with analytical abilities, communication skills, technical savvy, problem-solving and team work
- Strong estimation and risk management skills required
- Experience managing multiple products and/or projects simultaneously
- Capable of building a successful team environment within a fast-paced environment
- Strong and effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills within a diverse group of clients and staff