The Integration Sales Consultant is responsible for development of the security integrator partner channel. These partnerships will be key in driving electronic solutions growth, ensuring customer satisfaction, and loyalty for the Allegion portfolio of security products and services.
- Identify and develop Security Integrator Members (SIM) to build an Allegion channel for demand creation, fulfillment, and commissioning/service of our security product portfolio.
- Develops integrator sales leads within the assigned territory through the use of cold calling, referrals, and contact with local customers. Maintains an active lead generation plan. Develops these leads through self-initiated strategies and the assistance of national programs.
- Plans a sales approach designed to determine the customer’s needs and wants for the Allegion portfolio, and the investment the prospect is willing to make.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal customers (including sales, marketing, engineering, customer and technical services, and operations). Provide market intelligence, product and solution input and feedback, and necessary recommendations to product and marketing teams.
- Advise customers on product mix, applications, and promotions that meet their needs. Suggest possible new products and adaptations for product and/or system applications.
- Proficient in discussing the Allegion portfolio with dealers, integrators, and wholesale distributors, etc.
- Support business partner initiatives to maximize sales results. Coordinate with business partners to create demand, develop/execute strategy, and successfully close orders. Participate in joint sales calls and training; attend local, regional and/or national trade shows and association meetings.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all product offerings and systems and has the ability to communicate and sell these systems to customers. Ability to train channel partners and end users on product offerings.
- Maintain and utilize CRM tool (Dynamics) for sales reporting and to communicate sales activities.
- Maintain awareness of all Allegion policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensure compliance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years sales experience preferably in the security space
- Must have thorough working knowledge of EAC and electronic solutions across spectrum of products
- Ability to learn industry specific software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence others
- Must have a strong customer focus and the ability to understand the entire integration market
- Strong understanding of all system components and ability to provide solutions
- 30 - 50% travelrequired