A global financial firm is seeking an Integration Project Manager to join their team in Jersey City. This candidate will work directly with clients and internal business partners to manage the implementation of Collateral solutions, primarily the Margin Transit Utility. You will act as the primary point of contact for Client engagements while managing a project plan, executing and overseeing all onboarding activities from Pre-sales through to go live to ensure targeted completion dates are achieved.
- Work closely with Sales to provide pre-sales support and project scoping.
- Partner with clients to define and document project deliverables through requirements interviews and workflow analysis.
- Serve as the project manager for each client engagement.
- Prepare Statements of Work describing project scope, assumptions, deliverables and estimated hours/schedule for project.
- Lead regular project status meetings with clients and internal resources to drive project success.
- Manage Client projects while partnering withinternal resources to ensure all deliverables are met with timely and successful results
- Manage a number of internal relationships ? Sales, RM, Client Services Group, Compliance, Legal, Product Management, Finance, Training
- Monitor client progress during initial production rollout and successfully handover to production support teams.
- Financial Services
- Understanding of the Institutional Trade Flow and Trade Processing business.
- Specific knowledge of Collateral Management, Margin Calls, Derivatives Reconciliation, Electronic Trade Confirmation, Standing Settlement Instructions and Settlement.
- Experience using similar business/application messaging systems and protocols (XML, SWIFT).
- Extensive project management and application integration experience.
- Must have extensive client facing experience with proven ability to effectively manage client expectations and concerns.
- Demonstrable problem-solving capability and analytical skills: uses a systematic and team-oriented approach to gather information and solve challenging or escalated technical problems.
- Continually Improves Projects & Processes: proactively recommends and implements solutions for improving effectiveness of projects and processes.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Very strong communication, escalation and issue management skills
- Easily adaptable, flexible and capable of dealing with change
- Independent self-starter with ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Fluency in another language is highly advantageous