Who Are We?
WE ARE CHAMPIONS! Nexians are innovative people excessively focused on accelerating technology deployment. We live by our Core Values of Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, and Innovation. Our most important asset is our employees which is why we focus on providing a progressive, vibrant and empowering culture.
Since 2001, Nexius has grown into the leading deployment services provider in the US. We are unique in combining end-to-end Network Deployment and Network Engineering services to design and build the best networks in the US. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest leading companies in telecommunications and various other industries.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company with record growth. Nexius employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary and multiple benefit plan options
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Company-wide events and celebrations
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for an Integration Program Manager Champion in Hanover, MD, to join our growing Integration Team. The Integration Project Manager will be responsible for providing program management, design team scheduling, assisting with site alarm clearing and troubleshooting, interfacing with the customer on a daily basis, coordinating with market construction team, and maintaining program direction.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the success of integration team in the Baltimore / Washington DC region
- Responsible for the success of program and/or regional development and implementation
- Develop a program plan, track progress, and provide regular reporting and overall status to the customer as well as Nexius' executive management
- Provide regular reporting and overall status to the customer as well as program team
- Manage market implementation to ensure that Schedule and KPI commitments are met
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client representatives and local market team
- Build, track, forecast and maintain a P&L
- Travel to other office locations and sites as needed
The Qualities You Possess:
- An innovative leader, always looking for ways to improve how things are done
- Strong communicator with excellent soft skills and customer relationship experience
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives and leading multiple teams
- Experience working with team members in remote locations as well as the ability to work from home or from a remote office on a regular basis
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 8-10+ years’ experience in wireless deployment projects to include site acquisition, deployment, construction, integration, and project management
- Technical expertise with Nokia Airscale and NetAct platform
- Ability to troubleshoot with tower crews and construction team
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives and supervising multiple people, projects, and environments
- Financial analysis, P&L and budgeting skills
- Executive level communication and presentation skills