Job Title Integration & Partnership Specialist - Telematics for Truck Tires
Country United States
Posting Location Ft. Mill, SC
Job Description Overview:
The Digital Solutions Telematics Partnership and Integration Specialist develops strategic external partnerships with telematics providers for the Americas and builds relationships with those providers. The Integration Specialist will lead the integration activity with telematic system providers and third party vendors. Upon completion of integration, the Integration Specialist will work with the Product Specialist to develop a go-to-market strategy. The Integration Specialist will also assist in managing digital solutions projects.
• Collaborate with Sales to identify potential opportunities for telematics integration.
• Identify potential telematics partners and develop relationships.
• Evaluate potential ROI of revenue and integration efforts.
• Set, track and report on functionality performance metrics.
• Engage R&D on technical issues for the system integration.
• Effectively manage telematics integration deployments.
• Work with field engineers to develop pilot projects.
• Assist in managing Digital Solutions projects.
• Participation in Telematic Trade shows for Digital Solutions.
• Administer and maintain contract/agreements with 3rd party partners and vendors.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of market, industry, and competitive products.
• Monitor industry and technology trends in the telematics industry.
*No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position*
Job Requirements Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science.
• 5-8+ years experience in project integration development and partner management.
• Must be able to work with a team of individuals and encourage teamwork.
• Must be able to develop, organize and offer presentations to all levels of the organization.
• Strong writing skills in business requirement documentation.
• Understanding of the software development process.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and customers.
• Experience working with commercial trucking fleets.
• Broad Technical background with experience in tire monitoring solutions.
• Software development experience.
• International business experience in EMEA and the Americas.
• Travel required 20-30%.