Campus Management is a leading provider of cloud-based SIS, CRM and ERP solutions and services that transform higher education institutions. Today, more than 1,100 institutions in over 30 countries partner with Campus Management to transform academic delivery, student success, and operational efficiency.
We are looking for a highly skilled .NET Developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance solutions for the Microsoft technology. As a Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web and windows applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, architects, developers and business resources to build high-performance enterprise-level integration solutions. Candidate must have excellent analytical skills as well as a solid object-oriented programming experience.
- Interact closely with Integration analyst/ architects to understand software requirements and design solutions
- Assist Integration Architects with providing estimates for Integration Solutions.
- Provide development support and assistance for customer escalations and issues, including off-hours
- Multi-task many projects effectively
- Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
- Prioritize and schedule assignments to meet team deadlines and goals
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule.
- Design, develop and maintain software on .NET platform.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Must be able to interact well with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow up
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CIS, or related field
- Solid Object Oriented Programming skills
- Good understanding of all Software Development Life Cycle Phases
- 4+ years experience in application development
- 3+ years of development experience using Microsoft technologies
- 3+ years using: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server
- Solid knowledge of .NET framework 4.5 or higher, C# , MVC, WCF Web Services, Windows Workflow, Visual Studio 2015 and higher, REST, SOA, object serialization for XML/JSON
- Experience working with TFS
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server 2014 and higher with the development of stored procedures, service broker, and triggers
- Performance tuning, code profiling, code review, hands-on experience using Best Patterns and Practices
- Good understanding and experience on Enterprise Integration Patterns, B2B, EAI and EII integrations
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- Experience working with Powershell/install packages
- Knowledge of Student Information Systems, CRM Systems, and Learning Management Systems is a plus
Campus Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal/national, state or local laws.