In one sentence
The Integration Manager is responsible for leading the solution (functional and non-functional) delivered to the customer during project life cycle stages.
What will your job look like?
- You will verify that solutions and architectures provided has real business value to customer and the solution adheres to and covers all customer requirements.
- You will ensure that the solution (functional and non-functional) is fully integrated with overall customer environment, including third party and external/legacy systems and internal Amdocs units.
- You will establish an open, meaningful, and trusting relationship with the customer and Amdocs partners, while establishing in-depth knowledge of Amdocs commitments to the customer.
- You will ensure that the suggested solution is perfectly integrated for all components, during all development life cycle parts – pre-sale for strategic BIDs, scoping, Construct, testing, and production stabilization.
- You will set expectations and alignment with the customer and internal partners to fully cover the end to end solution.
- You will be able to fully own all solution items including gaps and integrative issues during Construct, UAT (User Acceptance test), and production stabilization.
- You will follow the solution from different aspects (timeline, budget, estimation, risks and tasks prioritization) and provide cross checks and feedback to the CDM.
- You will ensure that the integrative solution items are designed, developed, and tested properly during Detailed Design, Coding, Unit Test (UT), and Integrative Unit Test (IUT/IFT).
- You will maintain the requirement repository, estimations, and solution documents up to date according to latest changes during this phase.
All you need is...
- Customer-facing experience with the ability to present the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, etc.)
- Proven experience in defining customer requirements and solutions and project implementation
- Experience in large and integrative project delivery and management
- At least 5 years in the industry
- 7-10 years’ experience as professional integration manager
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information Systems
Why you will love this job:
- You will develop meaningful and trusting relationships with the customer and Amdocs partners, bringing all parties together during the project life cycle
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field