8 - 10 years experience •
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in support of PM Mission Command.
CSRA has an opportunity for an Integration Lead to support PM Mission Command at Ft. Hood, TX. This is a funded position.
- Integrate Government-Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software onto vendor hardware. This includes Army developed Operating Systems, third-party vendor products, tactical applications, and Information Assurance products.
- Provide engineering support to develop, integrate, configure, modify, test, and debug Mission Command Workstation systems for all baselines (legacy and future) and test events.
- Provide engineering support to develop, integrate, configure, modify, test and debug Command Post of the Future (CPOF) Virtual Machine Servers and Client configurations for all baselines (legacy and future) and test events.
- Conduct Quality Assurance on all CM developed and deliverable products.
- Utilize Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) to catalog Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) updates for Quarterly Gold Disc and Monthly Micrsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) to catalog Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) updates for Quarterly Gold Disc and Monthly Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) distributions.
- Demonstrate knowledge on Domain Group Policy Management, and have the ability to modify Group Policies and ADM(x) templates in support of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG’s).
- Create, modify, catalog, and distribute Technical Bulletins (TB) and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
- Attend and contribute, on behalf of PM MC CM, at all Technical Assessments and Configuration Audits usually held in Aberdeen Providing Ground, MD.
- Maintain internal CM Sun and Dell Servers, VMWare ESXi environment, large scale storage arrays, and Cisco switch network infrastructure. Conduct physical and firmware maintenance on hardware, and ensure 100% uptime on Virtual and Network infrastructure.
- Interface with Field Service Representatives, Digital Systems Engineer’s, and Unit personnel as needed to troubleshoot issues with CM developed products.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
- Minimum years of experience: 10 years related experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Security+ certification preferred
- Experience in programming with HTML5, JAVA and C++
- Knowledge of VMWare, Windows, & Network architectures
- Windows XP2000/98/95/NT Operating systems
- Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003
- Microsoft Exchange/Outlook
- Candidate must possess the ability to understand security concepts.
- Candidate must be able to follow documented instructions.
- Works well within team environments but can accomplish tasks individually as needed.