You will have -
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- College graduate with recent internexperience in a technical client-facing role
- Local area candidates only please
Nice for you to have –
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working in the financial industry
You will definitely possess these technical skills –
- Good knowledge on Java, JEE, SQL, Relational (Oracle) and on SQL databases (Mongo DB), SOAP and RESTful APIs, XML, JSON, design patterns, Linux.
- Full stack developerpreferred
Bird’s eye view of your role –
We are seeking an individual with exceptional client-facing skills. You will be providing technical support to Yodlee clients during implementation of Yodlee solutions. You will work closely with client architects and technical leads to understand the requirements, design, and develop end to end technical solutions. You will consult clients on architectural best practices to build world class technical solutions. You will work closely with Yodlee Project Managers and Sales teams to provide technical pre-sales support.
What will you bring –
Solid technical design and development skill on Java, JEE, Web services and relational databases. Good understanding of enterprise software architecture, system integration, and design patterns. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running as a team player.
What are your performance objectives –
- You will become a subject matter expert on Yodlee product and technology and provide prescriptive technical consulting to help implement Yodlee solutions.
- You will drive technical requirement, design, and architectural discussion with client architects and design end to end integrated solutions encompassing Yodlee platform.
- You will be responsible for driving technical delivery of Yodlee solutions.
- You will analyze client functional requirements, perform technical design, and develop web applications, RESTful APIs, platform components.
- You will work with the clients' technical team to handle technical integration between Yodlee solution and client site using SAML 2.0, Web Services (REST/SOAP), UI integration.
- You will consult clients on software development and implementation best practices to build world class solutions.
- You will collaborate with various departments across the company to ensure successful client implementations and delivery.
- You will also work closely with Yodlee project managers on project planning, owning technical delivery of the project, lead junior technical consultants.
- You will work closely with sales team on presales technical support.
- You will conduct technical POC and estimation.
- You will build various tools and software to automate some of the implementation steps to improve delivery and quality.
How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals –
- Within the first 30 days, you will quickly get familiarized with architecture, systems, and current processes and tools.
- By the end of the first quarter, you should be able to contribute to all activities and at least take initiative and achieve results for top 2 goals that have been agreed upon by the managers.
- By the end of the first six months, you would have successfully and independently achieved all of the performance objectives, and made an impact to overall deliverables.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
- You are learning a skill which is rare in the industry, technical plus customer facing skill, it is best of both worlds.
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company.
- Get an opportunity to work on some of the cutting-edge technologies.
- Improve your client facing skills and financial domain knowledge.
- Gain deep insight into system integration and end to end architecture of software systems instead of narrow focused on one specific area in the product.
- Gain experience with the sales to delivery lifecycle, learning about selling opportunities and delivery strategies.
- Understand a new business proposal life cycle and a variety of delivery models
- Work with Global team and travel 15% of the time.
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with unique benefits and facilities.
- Lead and work with fun, energetic team members who respect each other and celebrate differences.