Works with new customers to take the solution concept they have bought into concrete reality. The Deployment Services team assesses the customer’s requirements and plans out the projects that will deliver a working solution. These projects involve system integration between Nexidia products, call recording systems, and other customer data sources, as well as hardware design and software product installation. The position also supports existing customers as their analysis needs and technical environment change over time. The Nexidia Deployment Services team helps them acquire additional data for analysis, troubleshoot integration problems, and accommodate changes in their call recording systems and other data sources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discuss product architecture and system designs with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and document the Customer’s technical architecture requirements and constraints
- Identify and document the audio and data sources that will contribute to the solution
- Identify new integration features in Customer solution requirements and coordinate with software engineers to deliver the functionality
- Produce system design documents in consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain deployment documentation templates as products and services evolve
- Support Deployment Engineers during implementation of the system design
- Evaluate and recommend third-party vendor and hardware as needed
- Recommend product changes based on Customer, deployment, or support requirements
- Understands and adheres to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May be called upon to support Deployment Engineers with installs, support tickets and other related duties
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced SQL Server (DBA activities, experience with SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures)
- Advanced Windows server (IIS, Windowssecurity, optimization, and troubleshooting)
- Advanced experience documenting system designs and deployment plans with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint)
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, routing, QoS)
- Security and encryption fundamentals (SSL/TLS, SSH, PGP)
- Web technologies (ASP.NET, XML, XSLT)
- Apply and teach standard software development principles, concepts, and practices
- Understand and create program source code (C# or Java required, scripting optional)
- Articulate complex technical topics clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences in both written and verbal form
- Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping
- Work successfully with little direct supervision
- Work successfully in a strong team environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics; equivalent work experience considered
- Minimum 8+ years of experience designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise software applications
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must be able to pass a thorough back ground check.