Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, cutting edge, and mission centered? Our prestigious technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment, and we are inviting you to apply for our recent opening as a Lead Integration Engineer.
Analyzes existing systems and defines, designs and develops new system integration requirements. Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies.
The Lead Integration Architect will have overall responsibility for the system infrastructure and design, as well as operations and maintenance. This individual shall plan, research, and continually evaluate tools and architecture applying engineering, hardware and software design theories, principles and experience to maintaining and continually enhancing the PRIME Interface Hub and Data Warehouse. This resource will also guide the infrastructure team on system monitoring, performance, reporting and logs analysis to maintain efficient interface operation and component integration.
Required Lead Integration Architect Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Ten (10) or more years of relevant experience in an Enterprise IT environment leading major systems development and integration efforts across a mixed platform:
- Broad Expertise designing, developing, testing and supporting complex architecture solutions, including high transaction volume systems
- Significant experience and skills with solution development based on Enterprise Integration Patterns, including hub/service-bus models
- Experience in implementing secure information exchanges and protecting mission critical data at rest and in transmission
- Leadership experience in instructing, directing, and offering technical expertise to a large development team.
- Experience with planning and implementing IT Infrastructure systems by applying engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a compatible system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies;
- Experience with IT Infrastructure performance and traffic analysis;
- Demonstrated experience with information security engineering practices and experience with implementation of NIST security controls;
- Experience with IT Infrastructure engineering policies, standards and procedures;
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g. JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
- Demonstrated experience with logical and physical data modeling
In addition, the Government will evaluate the extent to which the resume demonstrates the following:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience working in a Federal Law Enforcement environment
- RedHat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Server Administration