The Blend Integrations team is responsible for providing the technology that connects the Blend platform to various external systems inclusive of partner platforms and customer specific integrations alike. The team consists of Blend integration engineers, Solutions Architects and industry partners all supporting our integration development.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining Integration Patterns that connect the Blend platform to major systems of record in the Lending space. These systems may range from Loan Origination Systems (LOS’s), Core Banking Systems, CRM’s, etc.
How you’ll contribute:
- Design, develop and maintain integration flows between Blend and Loan Origination Systems
- Develop client-side plug-ins embedded in Loan Origination systems capable of communicating with the Blend platform
- Collaborate and review code with other engineers on the team to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards set by the team
- Communicate technical details clearly to various stakeholders of different technical expertise levels (e.g. Solutions Architects, Sales Engineers, Project Managers, etc.)
- Ensure that integrations are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks as appropriate to allow for reuse
- Maintain the reliability and uptime of integrations through on-call shifts
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working as an Engineer supporting development and maintenance of Systems Integration
- Experience designing API specs using YAML/RAML conventions
- Experience with defining/building programmatic unit testing capabilities
- Fluency in C#
- Experience developing highly configurable and scalable services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to deeply understand the technical details of Blend’s API’s and integration points
- Experience with Ellie Mae/ICE Mortgage Technology Encompass360 Loan Origination System
- Experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform.