As a member of the Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Architecture team at State Street the successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to contribute and grow within a diverse team of integration architects, developers, and technologist. He or she will have the responsibility to develop hands on integration solutions and services within challenging Message-oriented middleware (MOM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, energetic, and technology savvy. Can work independently or as part of a development team in a highly competitive and fast paced environment. The individual must have strong communications skills, as he or she will be responsible for interacting with the business, our clients, and other IT areas developing integration solutions. Successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4 years of hands on experience in middleware and enterprise messaging development; preferably in the financial industry.
- Experience in developing code in Java and/or ESQL. Knowledge in C++ a plus.
- Experience with UNIX and shell scripting.
- Solid understanding of different transmission protocols including but not limited to SFTP, FTS, HTTP/HTTPS, Web Services, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of vendor products like Secure Transport, Fix Engine, SWIFT Alliance Access/Gateway, Connect Direct NDM, etc. a plus.
- Experience with or knowledge of SWIFT (ISO15022, ISO20022), FpML, FIX, and other industry standards is a plus.
- Experience in developing integration solutions using IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM WebSphere MQSeries (v7.5 and above), and/or other similar integration products and tool sets.
- Experience with or knowledge of Kafka and Kafka Streams a plus.
- Experience in or knowledge of Agile or Industrialized Agile a plus.
Successful candidate’s primary responsibilities include:
- Developing hands on integration solutions and services.
- Evangelizing service offerings with our various businesses, other IT areas and our clients.
- Creating and maintaining Functional Specifications, Release Notes, Production Implementation Plans, etc.
- Provide 24x7 Level 4 support as part of the CORE integration team, to support our global platforms and our various global business areas that leverage our solutions and services.'