Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
Not Specified years
Posted 87 days agoby Ayaz Kaka
This position is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of assets that support our global organization. This is a hands-on technical position which will design APIs utilizing RAML, then implement the resulting specifications.
To succeed in this role, you must be passionate technologist who can quickly gain an understanding of new and innovative development methodologies, like microservices. You must also be able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and possess strong communication and problem-solving skills.
In addition, this position will have responsibility for:
• System and data analysis, agile design sessions to produce an API specification, & resulting implementation
• Data integration and workflow design
• Software development, configuration and customization
• Full lifecycle API support, including design, implementation, and maintenance
• Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the customer's functional and non-functional requirements.
• Develop best practice experience creating and implementing APIs and Business Rules.
• Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users.
• Maintaining your work within established version control and continuous integration tools
• Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues in Jira
Personal and Team Development:
• Support and collaboration with other Integration team members, as well as other critical IT touch points including the Data and Analysts teams
• Participate in required training and attainment of subsequent certifications
• Java Developer (1+ years)
• Web Services (REST & SOAP) and XSDs
• XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width), LDAP, JMS, HTTP
• SQL Development & JDBC connectivit (desired)
• RESTful API design and JSON data representation
• Message Queue and Pub-Sub messaging patterns
• Integration experience, preferably with Mule ESB
• Business Rules Engine experience, preferably with Drools
• Working with a Team of Skilled Developers
• Experience working across functional business areas
• Agile / Scrum
• Bachelor's Degree or Java Certification
• Leadership Skills