The Developer III’s role as a senior developer is to create and maintain applications designed to support the business operations across the entire Dignity Health enterprise.
This role is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based and mobile software applications. Troubleshoots problems and issues and looks for ways to improve applications. Familiar with a variety of healthcare concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, or Business discipline or equivalent experience
- Requires 6 or more years development experience primarily creating new applications in a hospital or medical related industry
- Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies required
- Significant experience and mastery of Object Oriented Development and the related design patterns including detailed mastery of the current version one Object Oriented Programming language (Java, J2EE, C#, VB.net, Objective C)
- Experience and mastery using a relational database system, programmatic data access and modeling and implementing databases
- Extensive working knowledge of at least one and working
- experience with another one of the following development platforms is required:
- • Mobile Development - Native (Android or iOS), Hybrid (PhoneGap or equivalent), Web Application
- • Microsoft - .Net, IIS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePointEnterprise Java - Apache Tomcat, IBM, WebSphere (Portal , Application Server, Message Broker)
- Requires 6 or more year’s development experience primarily creating new interfaces or applications in a hospital or medical related industry
- Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies