HarperCollins Publishers is seeking an Integration Developer for our Moosic office which is located on Montage Mountain. This position is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of assets that support our global organization. This is a hands-on technical position which will be responsible for working with business analysts to refine requirements, designing solutions, and implementing the solution using the appropriate technology.
If you possess strong communication and problem solving skills, are passionate about learning new technologies and pay rigorous attention to detail, we're looking for you!
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements and developing the necessary application to fulfill those requirements.
- Code produced will primarily be, but is not restricted to, REST APIs and integration orchestrations.
- Implementing unit and functional tests for all code produced.
- Documenting code for maintenance and reusability.
- Understanding existing code and performing maintenance and enhancements as required.
- Working with other teams to promote standards and code reuse across the organization.
- Participate in required training and attainment of certifications.
- Java Developer (1+ years)
- Spring Framework (1+ years)
- SQL Development
- Non-Relational Database Experience
- Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- Message Queue and Pub-Sub messaging patterns
- Integration experience a strong plus, especially ‘MuleSoft’
- Business Rules Engine and/or BPM exposure
- Experience working across functional business areas
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Java, Spring, and/or MuleSoft Certifications
- Leadership Skills.