The Integration Developer will support the Cardone’s Mulesoft system as part of the enterprise architecture team. This person is responsible for development of innovative API services, system integrations, and EDI solutions to create value for the business. In this role, the Developer will participate in defining and gathering requirements for REST and SOAP services, API’s, microservices, data integration of multiple systems, data transformation and messaging strategies. In addition, this person will be responsible for developing and managing the Cardone service catalog in the Mulesoft API Manager and supporting the API consumers through the use of the Mulesoft API Portal.
- Develop knowledge of the Mulesoft-based middleware/API/Integration tool called Cardone Central and a thorough understanding of the design and delivery of integration tools, business solutions, websites, and API’s.
- Experience in design and delivery principles of data integration, information delivery, microservices, analytical products, data quality, data security and data governance.
- Deep architectural and technical understanding of data engineering practices both in modern data messaging such as micro-services and traditional data integration ecosystems such as ETL and batch jobs.
- Help form new standards and processes for integration, EDI and messaging, knowledge of the enterprise data model, business definitions of data, naming conventions, approved tools and metrics
- Work closely with business analysts, business stakeholders, management, application developers, web developers, and other integration developers.
- Help guide the work of other members of the Mulesoft team
- Collaborate with QA and Integration staff on the Mulesoft MUnit testing
- Expert Mulesoft DataWeave, REST, RAML, SOAP skills
- Understand various Mulesoft connectors including the SAP connector
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP HANA as well as Microsoft database and analytical solutions
- Ability to work in an agile work environment
- Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- SQL Server
- EDI Message formats/Mapping
- Stibo PIM
- SAP Integrations
- SAP Hana
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 or more Years Related Experience