Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company that helps emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, and paid holidays. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
- Work with Jobvite customers to understand their integration requirements and data sync needs
- Document the integration requirements with customers
- Develop integrations to new and existing customers between Jobvite and customer’s HRIS system/Vendors
- Perform end-to-end testing of customer integrations
- Participate in the design of integration features in Jobvite products with the Product team as needed
- Support Integration issues for customers after Go-Live
What Will You Bring:
- Prior applicable experience in a technical or professional services environment
- 3 to 5 years of experienceworking with large enterprises to understand and implement their integration needs
- Experience working in Mulesoft ESB is required.
- Experience working in other Integration Framework such as Dell Boomi, webMethods and other tools is a plus
- Experience in developing integrations with any HRIS/HCM systems such as Workday, ADP, SAP etc., is a plus
- Technical competence including general understanding of enterprise software, specifically ASP (“on-demand”, SaaS)
- Specific proficiency with software integration technologies including (file) interfaces and Web Services (RESTful and SOAP API), Single Sign On using SAML and SFTP
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problem
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, team player with a positive attitude