Are you ready to work for a more active world?
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who is Bioventus?
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
$350+ million in annual revenue
700 employees worldwide
Helping 400,000+ people every year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
Full-time / Office based, Durham NC.
The Integration Architect is responsible for end to end implementation of the integration solutions that successfully move and integrate data within the organization and to various vendor systems. The role will be a hands-on integration architect who will also manage internal and external resources. The Integration Architect will monitor existing data integrations and become the lead for design, development, testing and maintaining new components.
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing as a professional.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the development, design and enforcement of the overall data integration and ETL strategy and architecture.
- Lead integration governance related initiatives in Bioventus.
- Understand business requirements and work with business stakeholders to ensure that integration activities enhance business processes or to minimize any negative impact
- Gather interface requirements from stakeholders and lead the design of efficient, scalable interfaces. Providing technical direction and expertise related to integration strategies
- Manage successful delivery of integration projects including managing user expectations and working with Bioventus project managers to meet project time line and quality obligations
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in designing, deploying, and maturing the ETL workflows
- Create and maintain design documents relating to Integration Initiatives which may involve developing detailed source-to-target data mapping and data transformation rules
- Coordinate with enterprise architect to ensure new cloud services/applications align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organization’s information architecture
- Propose, plan, initiate, direct and document projects to test architectural proposals and concepts which may involve investigating industry trends and new technologies, providing guidance and recommendations to senior management.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards by doing our job compliantly, ethically, and in a manner that reflects our underlying values.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and a minimum 8 years experience working with integration technologies. Candidates with a degree require an equivalent combination of training and experience to equal 12 years.
- Application Integration software experience (eg Informatica, Dell Boomi, etc); proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts
- Proven hands on experience architecting integrations that involve ERP Integration, CRM Solutions, XML, XSD, web services, SOAP, REST technologies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical design or issues to non-technical team members and business users; Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The following skills / experience are desired will be considered a huge plus
- DELL Boomi – Design & Development Skills and ERP Domain Knowledge – SAP
What you’ll receive
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
- We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Flat organizational structures which elevate employees’ level of responsibility
- Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Competitive compensation package
- Exciting benefits package, including three weeks’ vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; Student Debt Program; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
Apply now! Hit the “Apply” button to send us your resume and cover letter.