Monterey Park, CA
Industry: Information Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 417 days agoby Kevin Meyers
Integration Analyst, AVP - RT
Jersey City, New Jersey 07395
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Monterey Park, California 91754
Responsible for designing, developing, testing, documenting, monitoring and implementing information and networksecurity solutions. Enforce security strategies and support existing systems in accordance with policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. 3+ yearsâ€™ experience with Aveksa
2. 3+ yearsâ€™ experience with SQL, Oracle, Powershell, Pentaho Data Integration(PDI), SSIS, SSRS are required
3. Bachelordegreerequired, preferably in Computer Engineering.
4. Professional certifications such as Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) are a plus.
6. Strong OS Unix, Windows and SQL databaseexperience and knowledge a plus.
7. Knowledge in industry and government security standards (NIST, CIS, etc.)
8. Solid understanding of system logical access and audit controls are desirable.
9. Familiarity with standard security best practices in regards to access control and vulnerability management processes including compliance reporting Reliable time management and organization.
10. Ability to lead complex efforts with minimal supervision.
11. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member and willingness to collaborate across the organization.
12. Flexibility to work in varying business functions and capabilities.
13. Ability to adapt to new and changing environment and handle multiple priorities, including ability to learn quickly and achieve automation goals.
14. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization and presentation skills
15. Present Salary?
16. Salary Expectation?
17. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?