Integration Analyst, AVP
Integration Analyst, AVP - RT
Jersey City, New Jersey 07395
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Monterey Park, California 91754
Responsible for designing, developing, testing, documenting, monitoring and implementing information and networksecurity solutions. Enforce security strategies and support existing systems in accordance with policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Partner withinternal and external clients to plan, develop, and execute onboardingschedule of applications, databases, and platforms to our access recertification platform (Aveksa)
- Assess and document application, database, and platform information. Perform completeness testing from source end point to recertification tool and perform control testing.
- Work with Identity & Access Management engineering team to plan, develop, and execute feature enhancements and issue resolution of the Aveksa recertification tool in a high-availability environment.
- Respond and support business teams on systems functionality, improvements and objectives
- Maintain Technical documentation as well as create and maintain procedural documents (SOP's).
- Share general product knowledge with co-workers and the security teams via participation in social media platforms such as Jive, FS-ISAC and All Hands Meetings.
- Prepare reports and metrics on the status of completed integrations, progress of remediation actions and performance of the tools.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. 3+ yearsâ€™ experience with Aveksa
2. 3+ yearsâ€™ experience with SQL, Oracle, Powershell, Pentaho Data Integration(PDI), SSIS, SSRS are required
3. Bachelordegreerequired, preferably in Computer Engineering.
4. Professional certifications such as Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) are a plus.
6. Strong OS Unix, Windows and SQL databaseexperience and knowledge a plus.
7. Knowledge in industry and government security standards (NIST, CIS, etc.)
8. Solid understanding of system logical access and audit controls are desirable.
9. Familiarity with standard security best practices in regards to access control and vulnerability management processes including compliance reporting Reliable time management and organization.
10. Ability to lead complex efforts with minimal supervision.
11. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member and willingness to collaborate across the organization.
12. Flexibility to work in varying business functions and capabilities.
13. Ability to adapt to new and changing environment and handle multiple priorities, including ability to learn quickly and achieve automation goals.
14. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization and presentation skills
15. Present Salary?
16. Salary Expectation?
17. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?