As an Integrated Technologies Architect, you will manage integrated
technology deployment of hardware, software, and services with solution
consulting teams. You will also manage implementation, management, and
maintenance of platforms for deployment and optimization
projects. You will provide support to regular status meetings and project events with clients regarding technical aspects of deployment and optimization projects. You will provide solutions for system and application performance issues related to deployment and optimization projects. In addition, you will assess risks and drive
remediation and mitigation of findings throughout client engagements in partnership with engagement management. You will build and foster internal and external client relationships. You will mentor and train newer associates. Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. ciBasic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related technical degree, or equivalent work experience.
- At least four years of experience in system support or engineering
- At least one year of Cerner CareWare experience
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)