CACI is seeking a highly energetic Integrated Service Center - Incident Manager to work in the VA area. Do you enjoy resolving issues over the phone, email, or remote support technology to deliver a high level of client/customer satisfaction? Do you have a passion for process and policy review? If this is you, join CACI to lead a team of talented individuals on the exciting All Spark Project.
What You'll Get to Do:
- The Service Center Lead will manage Tier 1 day to day operations.
- Ensure quality, weekly metrics and reporting, and appropriate coverage for 24x7 operations.
- Foster a culture of service with the staff to help deliver a positive customer experience for users with diverse business needs.
- Leverage coaching and feedback, collaboration, and performance measures to influence the team in delivering a common positive experience.
- Operates with a variety of ITSM tools and levels of ITSM process maturity across multiple decentralized locations.
- Build a culture of service and leveraging tools and skills to move the team forward.
- Creative problem-solving skills in dealing with complex business and IT challenges that cross multiple domains.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI Poly must be current.
- Provide first contact resolution or effective triage and escalation of all issues and requests.
- Supervise, hire, train, and evaluate the performance of staff. Facilitate a collaborative environment with cross-training and staff development.
- Provide leadership to deliver efficient and effective operations for end user service support.
- Develop policies and procedures to support a repeatable and customer-oriented service.
- Ensure a knowledge management approach that is repeatable and documents accurate solutions.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on SLAs and metrics trends.
- Develop internal KPIs to manage SLAs.
- Facilitate interaction between the Service Desk and other departments to foster positive communication throughout the organization.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of Customer Service or IT Service Management Experience
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Ability to create and maintain an inclusive team environment
- Demonstrated ability to continuously improve services and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experiencerequired
- 8570 (Security +) certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Req #: 219834