T Brand Studio is a fast-growing team of energetic writers, strategists, videographers, designers and developers creating branded content across all of The New York Times’ advertiser verticals.
As a Senior Producer for T Brand Studio, this position will be working on day-to-day account management, responsible for managing large-scale integrated programs from start to finish as well as with the strategic direction of key client relationships.
The Senior Producer will act as the liaison between client/their agencies and internal teams.
This is NOT a video producer role, but is an integrated role overseeing multiple teams largely for digital client campaigns.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop strong client relationships by effectively communicating complex ideas and proposals, leading client meetings, crafting client correspondence, driving campaign production and researching new opportunities
- Manage program elements and scope to assign to creative teams
- Define new processes and workflows to deliver innovative, first-to-market programs
- Manage programs from start to finish, serving as the primary point of contact between the internal teams and client/agency teams to ensure all deliverables are on message, align with campaign objectives and are within scope
- Manage budgets on each program to ensure healthy margins Identify potential risks to the business/programs and take preemptive actions to mitigate
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to clients for all aspects of each campaign
- Distill client goals and feedback to help effectively define campaign success
- Contribute proactively to the analysis and optimization of workflow, platforms and vendor relationships to drive efficiency and scale
- Help build and execute on strategies that communicate and achieve client objectives while also adhering to best practices and reader insights
- Lead brainstorming, feasibility and scoping exercises
- Serve as the final check/gatekeeper for all deliverables, including writing and editing communications as needed
- Guide career development of at least two Producer direct reports and provide support for their projects
- BA or BS degree required
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with little to no guidance and think outside the box
- Experience in managing and prioritizing competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success launching large scale integrated campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across different teams/departments
- Demonstrated ability to work face-to-face with multiple client stakeholders
- Extreme attention to detail
- Interest in all aspects of the production cycle
- Experience working with a mix of Advertising stakeholders. Such as Sales Managers, Client-direct, Creative Agencies, and or Media Agencies
- Previous experience or prepared to manage a small team of direct reports
- Solutions-oriented and collaborative
- A natural team leader who is comfortable with others looking to them for guidance and direction
- Consistently proactive and able to identify “the big picture” takeaway
- Thick skin and a top-notch sense of humor
- Exhibits confidence, calm, and poise in the face of uncertainty
- Process driven
- Quick learner
- Skilled negotiator
- Positive attitude and passionate
Benefits and Perks:
- Make an impact by supporting our original, independent and deeply reported journalism.
- We provide competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance for employees and their families
- We support responsible retirement planning with a generous 401(k) company match.
- We offer a generous parental-leave policy, which we recently expanded in response to employee feedback. Birth mothers receive 16 weeks fully paid; non gestational parents receive 10 weeks, also fully paid.
- We are committed to career development and ongoing learning, and provide employees $8,000 annually for tuition reimbursement.
- We have frequent panel discussions and talks by a wide variety of newsmakers and industry leaders.
- Join a community committed to the richness of diversity, experiences and talents in the world we cover, supported by a variety