Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
The Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking an experienced Integrated Project Management Task Lead on a Full-Service IT Support contract that includes application sustainment and development, and system performance analytics for the US Army Human Resources Command located at Fort Knox, KY.
The Integrated Project Management Task Lead will be responsible for leading projects that provide software engineering and maintenance, data quality and analysis and IT governance services and products in support of the Army's Human Capital Domain.
As the Integrated Project Manager, your role and duties will include and will not be limited to:
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Build a trusted relationship with the client organization members and channels the NG and vendor team focus on the US Army Human Resources Command mission.
*** To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Participate in recruiting and mentoring team members for effective assimilation into the client and NG teams.