Job Duties and Responsibilities ManTech is looking for an Integrated Personal Collaboration Services (IPCS) Engineer I to join our team. The IPCS Engineer II is a key member of the IT team and will be primarily responsible for supporting the user community services related to collaboration and messaging This includes but is not limited to email, calendar/scheduling, list (email distribution) services, news/bulletin board groups, instant messaging, chat, peer-to-peer texting and video communication, and large file transfer. The success IPCS Engineer I candidate will provide services to users employing locally installed clients, web-based interfaces and mobile-device-compatible interfaces.
Responsible for design and implementation Integrated Personal Collaboration Services tools
Collaborate with various teams and gather current configurations and updated information.
Provide, manage, and support an e-mail relay service that supports the redirection of incoming e-mail messages to either the subcontractor supported e-mail service or an alternate e-mail service as defined by appropriate LDAP entries
Implement e-mail relays in accordance with cyber security, legal, and HR policies
Support the e-mail security and filtering (i.e., spam) capability for inbound and outbound emails
Design e-mail and calendaring encryption protocol and support to authenticate desktop platforms and mobile devices
Consult and assist in the design and implementation of Large File Transfer capability with seamless authentication and integration between internal and external Domains and a 7-calendar-day erasure policy
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Additional Qualifications • Experience in Exchange 2016
• 7 or more years’ experience working as Systems Engineer
• Working experience with Sendmail Sentrion for mail redirection to alternate email services
• Working knowledge of cloud subscribed tool such as Accellion or related tool to manage Large File Transfer
• Familiarity with Personal SharePoint sites
• Working experience with Jabber client or related instant messaging and chat tools
• Working experience with WebEx or similar Web Based meeting tools
• Working knowledge of Active Directory
• Familiarity of iMessage in support of Mobile devices Experience with Personal Storage management
• Ability to troubleshoot and document various problems
• Ability to lead and collaborate with various teams for IPCS projects and/or tasks
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills are required
• Self-disciplined and have a positive attitude
• Ability to work effectively independently, in a multi-disciplinary IT or matrix team environment.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree