Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
This position is part of the Enterprise Schedule Management and Analysis team. The team focuses on providing program and customer leadership, overall view of the health of the schedule enterprise, deep dive achievability assessments of development contractor schedules and performance metrics on program deliverables. Selected candidate must be comfortable briefing team plans, status, and technical recommendations to large audiences or individual senior management personnel.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and maintain an integrated master schedule (IMS) to meet evolving customer needs. Complete systems engineering tasks related to build out of schedule details. Integrate with architecture and requirements team to maintain enterprise baseline.
- Work independently and within teams where appropriate. Develop schedule management and analysis skills. Learn through on-the-job training from peers and senior team members. Contribute skill and knowledge base to others.
- Evaluate impacts on segment, project and enterprise schedule related to changes in customer and program requirements or schedule performance.
- Provide status to include analysis and reports to management consistent with program and customer requirements.
- Assist in developing/maintaining requirements, preparing for readiness events, planning/conducting integration, verification and test, and executing transition to operations.
- Track project execution, identify, and mitigate project risk.
- Provide briefings to internal team and assist with briefings to senior government customers.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS Information Service Systems, Tech experience or equivalent experience
- Requires 10 to 12 years with a BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 with Ph.
- Experience with Project Management, Schedule Development and Microsoft Project
- 11+ years in Systems Engineering or related field
- 10+ years in developing/managing complex project schedules in a multi-contractor/customer environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Experience with schedule planning tools, specifically MS Project and Primavera
- Knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and formulate solutions for problems/issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Readiness to learn customer relationship and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, customer interaction, written, and verbal and briefing skills with ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.