EOIR Technologies, Inc. is seeking experienced, customer-oriented, Microsoft Project Schedulers to create and manage integrated master schedules for the Project Manager Soldiers, Sensors, and Lasers located onsite at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Description of Duties:
Perform program schedule analysis to include: Metrics, Critical path, Float, and schedule variances and report out on findings. Build and maintain a program/project level Integrated Master Schedule which includes major milestones and deliverables from OEMS and Gov't sources. Monitor OEM schedule performance to include weekly and monthly variances. Provide PM Management with detailed schedule analysis as requested. Collaboratively identify process improvements and develop action items; Monitor and ensure the completion of such action items. Attend required PM and OEM meetings to include: Cost Performance Reporting, Scheduling Meetings and Program Management Reviews as requested. Act as the scheduling SME and mentor the program staff with regards to scheduling Support the PM/PdM, DPM/DPdM, PDs and PLs with Integrated Master Schedule as requested. Propose processes that will aid Integrated Scheduling and understand the impacts of any changes to deliver full capability to PM.
This position requires the selected candidates to hold an active Department of Defense secret level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
1. BA or BS degree, preferably in Business Management or related field, from an accredited college or university
2. Must demonstrate oral and written communication skills that commensurate with position requirements.
3. 5 Years Project Management experience (to include 5 years comprehensive experience producing detailed schedules in MS Project 2013 or higher) supporting Defense Acquisition programs
4. Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work both independently as well as with a diverse project team
5. Proficiency at Microsoft Project 2013 or higher and other MS Office products (Word and Excel)