- Uses knowledge of direct marketing to provide recommendations on use of 1:1 tactics to achieve marketing objectives.
- Is able to influence business partners and stakeholders in the effective use of direct mail, phone, email, and digitalchannels to obtain maximum returns.
- Plans direct marketing programs according to business goals and objectives.
- Obtains planning parameters and uses questioning skills to identify and resolve gaps or roadblocks.
- Coordinates with internal and external subject matter experts – including product management, analytics, direct marketing, marketing, and agencies – to develop an effective plan.
- Develops and obtains approval on a project brief. Deisgns customer interaction flowcharts to connect all customer treatments.
- Establishes learning agenda and test plan approach. Incorporates direct marketing best practices and insights from prior campaign results into plans.
- Utilizes business insights to manage prioritization of work requests.
- Coordinates with internal and external business partners to implement programs.
- Reviews and provides feedback for creative treatments Develops and approves detailed audience selection criteria
- Coordinates with internal partners to establish offers, channels, and test designs
- Manages direct marketing budget Monitors business results and makes adjustments according to insights Follows established procedures and effectively manages risks
- Brings an innovation mindset to enhance overall team performance
- Demonstrates consistent year-over-year improvements in program performance
- Effectively collaborates with external partners
- Effectively collaborates with the broader team including marketing, analytics, product management, risk and compliance
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with senior leadership Actively participates in team sessions
• Bachelor’s Degree; 5 years minimum relevant, professional experience in the field of marketing; Direct marketing experience is a plus.
- Proven relationship-building skills working with mid to senior management and cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication ability; demonstrated presentation skills
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated strong client focus; is efficient and delivers in a timely manner
- Proficient Marketing or analytic skills and strong financial acumen; understands client’s strategy and priorities
- Ability to draw marketing strategies or insights from analysis and then set strategy based on insights
- Demonstrated ability to solve basic problems; escalates as necessary