Job ID 3025882
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.
Our Global Consumer Print Marketing division is looking for an energetic marketer passionate about customers and the rapidly evolving world of consumer marketing. The role will assist the Campaign Lead in the development, execution, measurement of marketing plans (objectives, strategies, tactics) for specific consumer print Services and solutions including the Instant Ink Subscription and our mobile photo and printing applications. You will support senior campaign managers in efforts to integrate our unique and differentiated service and software offerings into campaigns to show our customers how HP services and solutions bring creativity and convenience to their lives and making printing at home easy and enjoyable. This person will have the opportunity to work one exciting offerings like the fast growing Instant Ink program, the Sprocket App and the HP Smart App.
Assists the Campaign Managers with:
- Develop Go To Market (GTM) plans and budgets.
- Write Agency briefs
- Write customer-centric value propositions
- Managing the development of marketing assets including videos, e-mail marketing, banners, photography and messaging
- Developing customer segmentation strategies and defines customer experience plans and executes/monitors them.
- Tracks marketing metrics/goals/benchmarks and tracks/reports progress against them.
- Develops post-analysis for marketing programs and identifies/executes indicated actions.
- Performs marketing support activities as needed, e.g. PO and accrual management; collateral fulfillment.
- Works with advertising agencies, direct marketing and/or marketing research vendors.
- Curates information required and helps develop internal and external presentations
- Analyze market requirements and translate into current offering.
- Create competitive analysis/positioning.
- Drive identification of industry or customer segment marketing best practices.
- Direct Marketing Communications/other teams in the execution of quarterly plans.
- Monitor delivery of messaging/content versus pre- established framework.
- Recommend and may track program metrics/goals/ benchmarks.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis for assigned programs and recommend indicated actions to manager.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Working knowledge of industry or customer segment and offerings/strategy.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner marketing.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.