Integrated Marketing Manager
The Integrated Marketing Manager leads the day-to-day analysis and budgeting of Topco Owned Brands and Marketing Department overall. This Marketing Manager ensures all needs are covered for internal inititatives, integrated marketing projects, and annual shows. In addition, this role assists with strategic thinking on new processes to enable Members to win in-store. This role will lead efforts to work across Marketing to coordinate projects; coordinate member meetings including annual meetings as well as business updates.
In detail, this Marketing Manager proactivelty leads activites within a wide-variety of project types for Brand, Creative Services and Topco’s annual shows, as well as actively participates in packaging and marketing projects from kick-off to launch. This role is the key financial leader in scoping the creative time & costs to ensure billing is accurate to drive achievment of annual financial targets. For integrated marketing initiatives, this role partners with other key stakeholders to gather pertinent information, build timelines and define deliverables. This role is the face of Topco to internal and external stakeholders to develop solutions, while relying on experience and judgement to plan recourse and accomplish marketing team goals. Finally, the Integrated Marketing Manager will act as the Marketing Team’s ambassador in managing and educating the membership on a wide-variety of marketing opportunies offered to promote winning with Members’ consumers in-store with various materials and resources.
Integrated Marketing Communication
- Direct completion of integrated marketing projects, including in-store and broader development activities; problem solve throughout process with various stakeholders and suppliers to resolve issues that may impact delivery.
- Form working teams with Brand and Category Teams to ideate opportunities to help our Members promote our brands, which encompasses sourcing and negotiating with suppliers for execution of materials, and leading Creative staff throughout development.
- Execute internal design requests for various departments (Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Facilities, Pharmacy and Corporate Communications) through collaboration with designer(s) and external vendor to negotiate expenses and execute materials.
- Collaborate with the Brand team in development of Own It!, the member update newsletter and brand websites by supplying digital assets when needed.
- Lead the quarterly development and implementation of the Topco Coming Soon Report cross functionally to showcase new items throughout Topco Owned Brands and published to members.
- Review historical data and work with brand owners to analyze effectiveness of various marketing programs – to make recommendations for adjustments.
Business & Financials
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking and teamwork that contribute to industry leading marketing business plans
- Lead basic marketing/brand analyses (competitive analysis, product analysis, trend analysis, etc.) using internal as well as secondary data sources
- Develop brand specific reporting metrics to outline brand health to support Brand Team in analysis
- Lead data support for primary shopper research
- Develop shopper research library with key findings to use in retailer presentations
- Lead Creative Services project scoping and billing to ensure all external expenses are accurately captured and financialbudgets are delivered.
- Track invoices and manage budgets across all teams within Marketing.
- Create financial tracking models
In-Store Marketing Support
- Contribute to a process to ensure Members have easy access to our merchandising materials to help them win in-store.
- Participate in a cross-functional community of Members’ associates to drive awareness and support of our brands through communication sound bites regarding our latest marketing resources available.
- Create and develop the process for discovering potential retail-ready display opportunities by partnering cross functionally and with suppliers, to ensure Topco has tools for all Members to display on their own.
- Collaborate with appointed Members to understand the tools and materials required to build an educational program to teach in-store associates about the key points and benefits Topco brands bring to their stores, resulting in increased sales.
Topco Owned Brand Packaging
- Participate in packaging projects and initiatives from initial discovery phase, to kick-off, through the creative development to provide guidance and insight as it relates to information gathering, timelines, printer info and photo requests.
- Assist with processes to aide in an accurate assessment of the scope of the project and define project quotes, time and cost.
- Generate and maintain ongoing reporting matrixes to analyze and publish reports on Topco Owned Brand packaging.
- Manage the department’s budget, project workflow, timelines, due dates and staffing demands, and present solutions for consideration to improve processes and gain desired results, with an emphasis on driving efficiencies.
- Assist with the development of all content and visual materials in collaboration with Senior Leadership and cross-functional teams to identify key product and messaging needs for display at the Annual Member Conference and Super Show.
- Maintain timelines with agreed upon interval deliverables between internal department team members and production company, while identifying and managing design resources for executing the visual communications at the Annual Member Conference and Super Show.
- Lead internal teams to gather statistics and content to understand their intent and vision on highlighting new product and/or initiatives at the annual shows, and develop messaging to create a cohesive theme throughout the event.
- Collaborate with Topco Corporate Communications to unify and integrate the overall messaging of the Annual Membership Conference as well other corporate shows throughout the year.
- B.A. in marketing or business, or equivalent combination of education and relavant work experience
- 6-8 years of management experience, business knowledge and financial acumen
- Adept in operating both PC & Mac systems
- Ability to structure and build Excel-based models for business cases, brand and business analyses
- Knowledge of macros, pivot tables and statistical tools a strong plus
- Proficient in business software - Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of project management techniques and skills
- Ability to learn quickly and teach any other computer softwares
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lead change.
- Organized and methodical in approach.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Ability to plan, organize and autonomously manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results oriented; ability to deliver on a commitments and follow through.
- High level of self-motivation/initiative.
- A passionate company and brand ambassador.
- A team player having the ability to manage, interact and influencence effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to travel by air or car as required.
Job ID 2018-1079