The Integrated Marketing Manager will work on Labcorp's Brand, Media, and Marketing Communications Team aligned to the consumer audience. This individual will lead the design, development, execution and optimization of lifecycle campaigns and programs that support strategic products and therapeutic areas. A successful candidate is collaborative, proactive, creative, and is able to coordinate deliverables and meet aggressive deadlines with stakeholders.
We are open on candidate location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop omni-channel campaign strategy
- Collaborate with Product Marketers and other stakeholders to understand business goals, market sizing and insights, and product positioning
- Perform consumer research (competitive, comparative, and keyword) to influence campaign strategies and budget
- Create journey maps for key audiences to impact key messages and channel strategy
- Knowing the customer: a deep understanding of customer segments, needs, channel preferences and profitability/life-time value
- Design and manage campaign execution
- Play an active role in delivering the brand experience, voice, and visuals across channels
- Guide content strategy and messaging across paid, earned, and owned channels
- Collaborate and manage agencies and external vendors to execute campaign initiatives and meet deadlines
- Work closely with internal teams such as marketing, digital, consumer, IT, and others to execute campaign across channels
- Track, measure and optimize performance
- Understand key campaign metrics and analyze information to track success
- Proactively make recommendations to optimize campaign, channel and tactical performance
- Report campaign activity to product marketers and key stakeholders
- 5-8 years related experience.
- Demonstrated digital marketing and content strategy experience, including omni-channel marketing experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to influence, negotiation and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- History of data-driven decision making and the ability to analyze reporting to measure and optimize campaign performance
- Demonstrated skill in message development and channel execution.
- Knowledge of communications, production, terminology and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Consumer lifecycle marketing experience
- Master's degree a strong plus
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms